We acquire lawfully and properly personal information which is as defined in the Personal Information Protection Act.
- Purpose of Use
We use the personal information we acquire for the following purposes:
・Providing legal counsel, legal services, and any other services related to legal affairs and performing matters related thereto, including charging fees.
・Providing information about us and other information related to our legal services.
・Sending and replying to greeting cards, such as New Year’s cards.
・Any other purposes related to those listed above.
- 3. Implementation of Security Measures
- (1) We designate a responsible person to appropriately manage the personal information we acquire.
- (2) When employees or contractors handle personal information, we supervise them properly.
- Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide any individual’s personal information to any third party without that individual’s prior consent, except where permitted under the law.
- Contact for Inquiries
All inquiries with respect to our handling of personal information should be referred to the following
- 5th Floor Zentoku Roppongi Bldg, 7-27 Roppongi itchome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032, Japan
- +81-3-5575-2490 (Telephone: 10:00~17:00 (local time), Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays))